Panasonic announced the Lumix DMC-SZ7 at the CES 2012 in Las Vegas last January. SZ stands for Slim Zoom.
Specs of LUMIX DMC-SZ7:
- 10x optical zoom with a 25mm ultra-wide angle LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens, in a slim and compact body,
- 14.1 megapixels
- Shoots full-High Definition, 1920 x 1080 60i videos and with Light Speed AF, it has a super-fast focus response time of approximately 0.1 second – making it easy to capture spontaneous must-have photos,
- iA (Intelligent Auto) mode which automatically chooses the best camera settings for natural, beautiful images,
- two new shooting modes – Miniature Effect and Panorama Shot,
- Creative Retouch which includes six filters -Toy Effect, Soft Focus Dynamic Monochrome, Expressive, High Key and Retro.
For more information check out, www.panasonic.com/ces
Video from CES: